Expecting

So after a while of keeping this a secret I'm finally able to announce that I'm 22 weeks pregnant. Yes, it took me very long to finally announce my pregnancy but with good reason. My pregnancy is considered high risk because I am a type one diabetic. Which itself is reason enough to not even want to say a word until I'm actually holding my baby lol. 

Anyway, yesterday I seriously spent like 3 1/2 hours at the hospital. They first did an ultrasound that's like super detailed and stuff to make sure the baby didn't have any major physical defects. I was happy about that because it's always nice to have that extra sense of relief (idk how else to describe that feeling). To be honest I was so scared up until yesterday but it's a work in progress. I won't feel like my baby is safe until they're born.

I couldn't believe how big the baby has gotten since my first ultrasound. My very first ultrasound was at 15 weeks and the baby looked like a little alien thing.


Whenever one of my friends showed me one of these ultrasound pictures I could never see the baby. It always looked like a bunch of rubbish but as soon as I saw the baby come up on the screen I knew where the baby was. 

Now the baby is so big! I downloaded this app on my phone (because it's not like I know this baby stuff and I need technology to train me to be motherly lol) and it says the baby should be the size of a papaya! By the way, I fucking hate papaya so just the thought that I have a papaya inside me makes me want to spew! 


As you can see the baby is so much more bigger! It looks so much more like a baby and not just an alien. My mom thinks the baby and I share facial features. What a lucky asshole he gets to look like me and gets an awesome mother. What more can he ask for, really. 

Not even a minute into the ultrasound I already knew what sex the baby was a because the lady put the ultrasound thing (idk the name lol) over babies privates but my mom and sister were making a bet and didn't get to see so I stayed quiet. 

Turns out that the baby's a boy and everyone is so happy. We have mostly girls in the family and my family really wanted a boy (honestly so did I but I didn't want to seem like a bad mother of I said I didn't want a girl) so I was happy.

I'm so scared to have a boy though because I know that if you're not careful while changing their diapers they will piss all over you! Also, when he gets older and wants to use the men's restroom all by himself I won't be able to go protect him from child molesters! 

After we were done at the hospital we all went to In-N-Out and I was so happy because I love the fries from there. I mean, they're pretty ordinary but they just remind me of home. I'm so happy Utha has In-N-Out. Maybe there is a God.


Then we just went to the shops and got some cute clothing items like beanies since the baby is due on December 02! It's going to be super cold so I'm sticking up on newborn warm clothes and such! Although I hate the overwhelming of color blue at the shops! No one needs to know what my babies genitals looks like! I hate color coding children. Makes things less fun when shopping. Rant over.

This is such a word heavy post I think I need a nap now! I hope everyone has a good rest of the week. 

“The Universe is not punishing you or blessing you, the Universe is responding to the vibrational attitude that you are emetting.” Abraham Hicks

No comments

Post a Comment

© B A B Y B ♡ T T L E Z
Maira Gall